Sunday 28 September 2014

Day 10,11,12- 20-22/9/14

This is the last day we spent our time in Europe. Today was a free and easy day. We were separately into 2 groups. First group is lead by Miss Shar that will going to Portobello Road Market, Abbey Road and Oxford Street while the second group is lead by Miss Norji that will head towards Harrods and Oxford Street and yet, I'm joined to the second group.
Harrods building



Some interior view of Harrods that looked so grand and luxury
Upon request from my mom, I bought a handbag from here. (not able to get a single item for myself at here.....) After done at Harrods, we then move to Oxford street by bus. We meet the sales period of Primark store at that time! Lucky huh? As we walking all the way to Primark, we saw almost everyone was carrying at least one shopping bag from it! As we expected, Primark was so crowded. Everyone was grabbing those stuffs into their shopping bag!
I successfully get some low price basic tee and 2 pairs of shoes for myself! =D
Primark Store
We then rush back to our hostel as we need to depart from London back to Paris by bus which going to take 9 hours of journey. We managed to reach Paris airport at around 12pm but guess what? Some of us will take the 9:50pm flight! As there are some issue with our boarding pass...I guess...

So after 6 hours flight from Paris to Dubai and another 6 hours from Dubai to KLIA. Finally we reached Malaysia at 10pm!!! I never expect that there will be one day I wish to say: I miss Malaysia.

I have gained a lot of new experience from this Europe trip such as went to Western country, witness the change of guard, had microwave food, skip dinner for few days and so on. Of course, as an architecture student, I feel glad and lucky that I have the chance to view at those famous buildings which I thought I'm only able to see from books or online before this trip. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment