Saturday 12 April 2014

SKETCHING INTERIOR PHYSICAL COMPONENTS

SKETCHING INTERIOR PHYSICAL COMPONENTS


This is the first assignment for my Design Communication 2. In this assignment, we are required to sketch the interior physical components and render using colour pencil.

Chair & Upholstered seating

Table & Storage

I found that the challenge of this task is the skill of applying the shadow to the components. As u can see, I got a low grade and have been advised to understand the shadow of an object and improve my rendering technique.

Extra information: I realize that the Staedtler colour pencil is hard to create the effect of natural shadow compare to Faber Castell. Im using the Staedtler colour pencil for this assignment and I have decided not to use it to create shadow anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment