Wednesday 9 April 2014

MODEL MAKING & PHOTOGRAPHY

MODEL MAKING & PHOTOGRAPHY



A view to the interior spaces


This is the first 3D residential model I did. I did not actually design the interior spaces since we just need to follow the previous work.

After we done this model, we have a photography section. We need to capture the different angles of exterior and interior view of the model. Lastly, we are required to compose those photos in Photoshop. 




And so, this is the final composition of my model presentation board. I already try my best to edit it nicely with my poor photoshop skills even though it's still is a boring composition..... =( After this, I knew that i must explore more on my photoshop skill to make sure I can do a better composition next time.










No comments:

Post a Comment